Sunday 21 August 2011

Old Wars

Even though we are now, nominally, at peace with the Silvanians, historians and students of military strategy still review and dicusss (endlessly) past campaigns.  One well-known battle in the recent border war is the Battle of Kempshott Hill.
This was interesting in that the Freedonian forces acted with uncharacteristic elan - rushing the enemy positions regardless of casualties.
The Militia regiments were particularly hard hit in the assault, taking oer 80% casualties - but, by their sacrifice, paving the way for the ultimate victory of Freedonian arms.

The Freedonian Film Corporation has made a movie of this battle, which has received much cirtical acclaim..
"...this was a film..." - Imperial Cinema Magazine
"I've never seen anything like it" - Freedonian Times
"...unbelievable...." - Bosrovian Daily Record
"...I'm on a horse..." - Glevum Gleaner

You can see the movie here:


1 comment:

  1. I loved it so much I commented on your blog on my blog and also my Facebook page where i shared it. I hope to see another video.

    James of Quantrill's Toy Soldiers.

    ReplyDelete